What version do you use?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A need for organization and accountability

Because of the vast amounts of information that may or may not be true, I have decided to come up with a system to organize the information and also rules to account for the information.

I think in order to attempt to find the truth I must present a possible fact and then find at least two cross-references that concur with the data. I will then try and research information that disproves the data. If none can be found and all reasonable thought concurs then I will count it as being true. I also believe I need to pray for the holy spirit to guide this quest. So the format should look as follows.

Statement

The King James Bible was Translated by 47 people commissioned by King James the First and was completed in the year 1611.


Cross Reference


Cross reference 3 appears to have the exact statements of the source and may be a copy. Unable to completely verify that 47 people translated the King James Bible. 

Opposition to Statement

In my attempt to disprove I found several sources that further proved the dates and the Fact that King James the First commissioned it to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment